This document was last updated on April 27th, 2016.
1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms: Sunfinity Solar, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website.
By accessing Sunfinity Solar, LLC’s website, you acknowledge and fully understand Sunfinity Solar, LLC’s Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
The security of your personal information is important to us. If you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number) on any registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We recommend that you keep your browser updated to support the highest levels of encryption available.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, call Sunfinity Solar, LLC at 1.844.786.3461.
2. Participating Merchant Policies: Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Sunfinity Solar, LLC’s services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It: Sunfinity Solar, LLC collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with cookies.
Web Server Logs: When you visit our website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- your internet protocol address;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- number of links you click within the site;
- state or country from which you accessed the site;
- date and time of your visit;
- name of your internet service provider;
- web page you linked to our site from;
- pages you viewed on the site.
Sunfinity Solar, LLC reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into a site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our website.
5. Personal Information Use: Visitors to our website may be able to register for newsletter updates. When you register, we will request some personal information such as email or other relevant information.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- to protect ourselves from liability;
- to respond to legal process or comply with law, or;
- in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our web site.
6. The Option to Opt-Out of Communications from Us: If you no longer wish to receive newsletters and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by calling Sunfinity Solar, LLC at 1.844.786.3461. You may also opt-out of certain communications by writing to us at Sunfinity Solar, LLC, 17300 Dallas Parkway, Suite 2020, Dallas, Texas 75248.
7. Changes to this Statement: Sunfinity Solar, LLC has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
8. Contacting Us: If you have questions regarding our privacy statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this privacy statement or our general practices, please send your comments to: Sunfinity Solar, LLC, 17300 Dallas Parkway, Suite 2020, Dallas, Texas 75248. Sunfinity Solar, LLC will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.